Friday, December 12, 2008

Mexico Vacation

We went on vacation a few months ago. I've wanted to share some of the fun stuff we did and update the blog by creating a slide show but I've been a little intimidated. We'll see how it goes. I used slide.com it wasn't to bad but let me know if there is an easier or better way. During our cruise and vacation we were very fortunate. The kids,my mom and I swam with the Dolphins in Cabo. It was really amazing to hold on to the fin and let them pull us through the water. Porter and Gabe loved it! While we spent time with the dolphins Alex and my Dad went deep sea fishing. They caught a Marlin and a Dorado but I thought the coolest thing was the sea turtle that swam along the side of the boat in the wake. The cruise was realy relaxing. When we got back to San Diego we went to Sea World. We had a great time. Gabe got lucky and was selected to take part in the dolphin show. He told me later that dreams really do come true because last time we were there he wished that they would pick him. He also wants everyone to know that the girl is not really his mother but a dolphin trainer. I hope he remembers that dreams do come true when he's older. I guess these hopes are what gets us to spend the big bucks on the photo Cd's. I thought they should just give us one. Anyway- I'm including Sea World and the Dolphin Swimming in the slide show.

1 comment:

Heather C. said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I am in need of a fun vacation. Our 10 year anniversary is this summer. I hope we can get away.