Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bun in the oven


She not quite here but almost! Alex took this picture and said he was going to send it out as an announcement, entitled- The bun is out of the oven. He's cute but I'm not thinking that it's too funny. Although- I have really been enjoying the bread maker he bought me for Christmas. He says its a gift that keeps on giving. It was hard to use at first because of the high elevation but I think the key is adding a little more yeast. That's just my guess. Does anyone know about what your realy suppose to do when cooking at a higher elevation. I really like the Zojirushi fool proof recipe from the Bosch kitchen center.
Were anxiously waiting out February 2 due date. The midwife said that she didn't think I would make it that long. So- I'm guessing sometime next week. I hired a friend of mine thats a doula to help. I feel much better about the drive to Jackson with her following us. Were still not set on a name. It is so hard. I'm leaning toward Bela(pronouced Bay lah) Madison but I'm not in love with it. Other names we're considering are Eva, Willow, Paige, Della, Evie, Guinevere/Gwen. Alex has vetoed- Poppy, Bliss, and Cadence. Any Votes or suggestions?? I getting a little worried. People say that I'll know when she comes out but I don't think so. I think babies all look like babies when they come out. Maybe I'll call her Baby.
I'll keep you posted. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

The Zieglers said...

I like all the names and what ever you decide to name her...........will fit. I am really partial to Bela. Let us know if you need anything when the big day comes!!!

Just Us said...

I like Bela, but I like willow too. But, no matter what name she will be beautiful like her mama!! I can't wait to meet her!! Let me know when she comes and we will set up a blog date around that :0)