Thursday, June 3, 2010

 

So I wasn't able to post any pictures previous to Hockey because they're on the broken computer. Maybe later. Hockey was such a great experience for the boys. Even Porter liked it although he probably wouldn't tell you that. gabe was the beginning skater on the team so it was a challenge but he stuck it out. He is a trooper. He wrote this in his Jornal about hockey,"We won the state championship. I felt like I was king of the world. It was my first year which was even cooler. So my advice is try hockey even if you think you are not goood at it."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Neika Boulter said...

oh Shanoa! We miss you here so much. Meg still says her name is Bela, and I can't wait for you to come back! I'm glad you posted his journal entry about hockey.. thats so cute!