Béla was born at 4:09AM on Wednesday the 28th. She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz., and measured21 inches. The birth was wonderful. Alex was fantastic and was busy rubbing my lower back through the contractions. The nurses and my midwife were great as well. I was worried about being induced it seem so unnatural. It took me about two hours to decide if I was actually going to stay at the hospital. Once I settled in and decided that it was ok to stay everything went very smooth. The nurses inserted a Cervidil strip and contractions started in about an hour. Thankfully there was no need for Pitocin. Bela made her way into the world about 8 hours later. I would like to say that labor and delivery was much easier with #3 and a little medication. I still felt everything, it was still amazing but it was much more manageable. Béla is a wonderful, beautiful and healthy little girl. We are very thankful to our heavenly father for our many blessings.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Béla Madison Gardiner
Béla was born at 4:09AM on Wednesday the 28th. She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz., and measured21 inches. The birth was wonderful. Alex was fantastic and was busy rubbing my lower back through the contractions. The nurses and my midwife were great as well. I was worried about being induced it seem so unnatural. It took me about two hours to decide if I was actually going to stay at the hospital. Once I settled in and decided that it was ok to stay everything went very smooth. The nurses inserted a Cervidil strip and contractions started in about an hour. Thankfully there was no need for Pitocin. Bela made her way into the world about 8 hours later. I would like to say that labor and delivery was much easier with #3 and a little medication. I still felt everything, it was still amazing but it was much more manageable. Béla is a wonderful, beautiful and healthy little girl. We are very thankful to our heavenly father for our many blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy she is here safe and sound. She has such a round full face for a newborn. She is absolutely adorable. Good job guys!!!
She is gorgeous and I LOVE her name! If you need anything just holler! I will see you Tuesday....I'm bringing your family dinner!
She's a beauty!! Thanks so much for letting me come over and get my baby fix :0). I hope dinner was good tonight! I will talk to you soon!!!
She is gorgeous! And I love the name! This is Nichole by the way your mom gave me your blog on facebook. Check mine out it is nicandnichole.blogspot.com
Hey, I finshed up 1 more leaf strand on Sunday. Now I only have 1 more to go unless I decide to paint the middle one. I will bring it over when I am done :0). We could do pictures this wednesday (the 4th) or next week on wed or thurs (11th and 12th) or wait until the kids are off school on monday the 16th. If those don't work we could shoot for thi sunday if you want. I would have to do all of those during the week after 4pm. Let me know :0) The website is www.artscow.com
Your inducement and Cervidil strip went much better than mine! (I'm sure some of that has to do with it being baby #3) She is a very pretty baby! Congrats!
P.S.
This is Malerie Fraughton... incase you were confused.
Post a Comment